Home  >  Cedar Rapids burn injuries attorneys  >  Indiana house fire caused by meth lab, woman arrested

Indiana house fire caused by meth lab, woman arrested

Posted on Thursday, May 26th, 2011 at 12:40 pm    

A house fire occurred on Tuesday in Evansville, Indiana. The fire was determined to be caused by an explosion in a meth lab.

The fire broke out at around 9:30 p.m. Police officers determined that a 23-year-old woman who was living in the house was also operating a crystal meth lab at the time of the fire. The lab exploded and caused a fire to break out in the rest of the house.

No one else was in the house at the time of the fire, and the 23-year-old woman was not injured. She was, however, arrested for dealing methamphetamines and criminal recklessness.

If you or someone you love has been burned in a fire caused by someone else's negligence, please contact the Cedar Rapids burn injuries lawyers of Leehey Olson Law, P.C., at (319) 294-4424.

 

Copyright ©2007-2013 Leehey Olson Law, P.C. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. Click here for the full disclaimer.

home  |   attorney profiles  |   practice areas  |   contact us  |   Pete Leehey+  |   Find Us on Google+  |   sitemap  |   faqs  |   articles  |   other law sites  |   news  |   Log in